This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD), we offer you the following information on the processing of personal data that you may provide us.
|Holder:||LA ARMERIA DE MADRID S.L.
(en adelante, LARM)
|Address:||Infanta María Teresa nº 15 28016 Madrid, España|
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our data is at the top of this legal notice.
- We treat the information provided to us to provide and bill our services and products.
- If you give us your consent, we can also process your data to send you information about products, services or activities.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time strictly necessary. That is, as long as you are a user of our services or want to continue receiving information.
What legitimacy do we have to be able to process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you give us.
(Under 16 years of age) It will be understood that the information sent by minors under 16 years of age has been sent with the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative must inform you as soon as possible.
To whom will we communicate your data?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating their personal data.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to her particular situation, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data. In this case we will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
Sending us a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you to our address or email (which appear at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the interested party, who guarantees that the data provided is true and is responsible for notifying us of any changes to them. The data that is marked with an asterisk is mandatory in order to provide the requested service.
What data do we process?
The data we process falls into the following categories:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Other information requested in our forms.
- The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.